Netrunner is a GNU/Linux Distribution sponsored by Blue-Systems.com
The Distro is offered in two variants:
The Standard Release is build on Kubuntu/Debian, the Rolling Release is build on Manjaro/Arch.
We go by the principles
- Power-up, don’t dumb-down the user
- Include add-ons, codecs, customizations
- Avoid lock-ins, favor free(libre) alternatives
Blue Systems is currently sponsoring
and KDE-related projects like:
You can participate in the Netrunner community on many levels, from simply giving advice to users or becoming a maintainer of core packages. We welcome new drive and ideas and any contributions to improve Netrunner and spread Free Software.
Here are a few ways to help Netrunner if you like:
- give feedback and let us know how to improve Netrunner
- mention Netrunner on your site/blog/forums
- get involved and work on projects like KDE, FOSS programs or Netrunner distro, for example:
- Help Design Plasma Next: http://forum.kde.org/viewforum.php?f=285
- in the near future: make a Donation (which fully goes to improving Netrunner)
A BIG “Thank You!” for all, who made and continue to make this possible!