Netrunner is a GNU/Linux Distribution sponsored by Blue-Systems.com
Netrunner is built on Kubuntu with default integration of Gnome and Wine. Our focus is on new users as well as “power-users”, making KDE an ideal choice.
It allows Netrunner to feel comfortable for a new user, while still offering powerful customization options (with inclusion of additional add-ons) to any user wanting to explore the possibilities of FLOSS.
We go by the principles
- Power-up, not dumb-down
- Include add-ons, codecs, customizations
- Avoid lock-ins, favor free(libre) alternatives if possible
Blue Systems is currently the sponsor of
and KDE-related projects like:
You can participate in the Netrunner community on many levels, from simply giving advice to fellow Netrunner users to becoming a maintainer of core packages. We welcome new drive and ideas and any contributions to improve Netrunner and spread Free Software.
Here are a few ways if you like to help Netrunner you can:
- give feedback and let us know how to improve Netrunner
- mention Netrunner on your site/blog/forums
- get involved and work on projects like KDE, FOSS programs or Netrunner distro
- make a Donation (which fully goes to improving Netrunner)
A BIG “Thank You!” for all, who made and continue to make this possible!